6.9.12

Red hot chilli farm



Who knew chillis could look so pretty! I was in Devon not long ago, and popped into the South Devon Chilli Farm. It's a stones throw from where I grew up, and it seems to get bigger every time I go back. They grow all their chillis in a series of poly tunnels, which aren't open to the public, but they but also have a show tunnel that's open to everyone that showcases a bewildering variety of chillis. I've never visited when they are fruiting before, and it was stunning - makes me want to give them a go next year. It also makes me want a massive poly tunnel, but that's a whole other story.

Oh, and by the way, their chipotle chillis, and chipotle salsa are both totally addictive.


Loads more pics below the break... I'm afraid I didn't note down which chillis were what.





No comments:

Post a Comment